Saturday, December 2, 2006

17th November 2006

I packed my luggage just last night. Now sitting in the living room waiting patiently, and thinking what we gonna do in Taipei. We had have plans, and a map. The clock showed 0930, my mobile rang. 6849 already downstairs. We reached terminal one round 10am, long ques. We had double cheese burger before we got into flight. My first time in budget air, and it wasn't a pleasant experience. I was so grateful that it was a four hours flight.
We touched down Taipei Tao Yuan Air Port round 1700. Temperature reads 23 degree Celsius. We bought two bottles of wine, then another 1 hour bus trip to our hotel, in Xi Men Ting. I felt asleep, the seats are far more comfortable. Traffic was a bit slow, we reached hotel round 2030. Checked in, and we got a surprise awaiting us... Open up the room door, SURPRISE!!!! One nice big double bed. Double bed. We asked for TWIN beds. He fumbled out the checked in slip, it's written clearly twin beds. We went down to front desk. The same middle age lady who checked us in earlier.
6849 : 不好意思,我看你们弄错了,(showed her the slip) 我们要求的是 twin beds, 可是你给我double bed.
Lady : (flipping her thick file)我们只照旅行社的单只办事, (showed him her copy of slip) 这里写的是双人床。
6849 :(checking the slip) 噢,我看应该是旅行社弄错了。其实我们须要两张单人床,你可以帮我们安排一下吗?
Lady : 不好意思,我们客满了,这两天都不会有客房可以换给你,除非有人客退房。
6849 :..................
I look at 6849, we both agreed it is useless to talk more to that lady. We make her keep us update of twin beds room's availability, then we head back to room. Our stomach making noise. After a quick wash up, we head to our first destination as planned, Long Shan Temple. It's only one station away from Xi Men, we went pray and took some pictures, then we move on to Hua Xi Night Market, for food.... had some light snacks and few cans of Asahi packed after our "main course", off we go.
Back to our room, our double bed. Interesting TV programs. They have over hundreds of TV stations. We watched Jacky's show, he's probably the hottest guy in Taiwan. We laughed, and eat, with our Asahi. Then we opened up our chilled chardonnay, then we were all tired out. 6849 looked at me, he smiled... i remembered that smile... then he said he'll be sleeping on the floor, it's alright. I felt shy suddenly, ?? I offered half my bed. The bed was big enough for three, anyway. Lying side by side, we were talking, and laughing, then suddenly he looked into my eyes. I felt my cheeks flushed, and my heart beating fast, as it's gonna burst out from my chest... could it be the wine?? Then he kissed me. Yes, he did. A light and gentle kiss, on my poor trembling little lips. I dare not moved. We were quiet for a moment. Then we decided we had better off to sleep. Back facing him, my eyes opened wide and my heart still beating fast... i couldn't believe it, what's happening? i was melting!!! What's happening to me?? What's going on?? I was boring? 9007 is always there in my heart, always... but what's going on?? I hate him, i hated 9007 like i never hated anything before... i hate him for taking me for granted, i hate him for being so casual to me, i hate.... suddenly, i felt his arm. He wrapped me in his arm, so tight, from behind me. Then, he whispered in my ears " i like u ". Slowly, I turned, and looked at him. He was looking in my eyes, and he whispered, again " i like u ". What's happening??. We said nothing. Then we decided we had better off to sleep. He wrapped me in his arm, while i back facing him again. My mind still trying to figure out what's going on, and my vision blurred, and i finally felt asleep.

No comments: