Saturday, December 2, 2006

16th November 2006

Miserable. I have been feeling like this for a week, or more. I could not recall how me and 6849 got so close... once we were just colleague from different department, those who hardly got to talk to each other, then, suddenly, he joined in our group, it's all started since world cup, i think... hm.. yeah, world cup, when all crazy people like us who know nuts about balls, grouped together and yelling over some cute player.. i remember us going out in groups, we went party, we went steamboat, we yelled at soccer players together.. then, i remember, we started to go for second rounds after those crazy parties, just two of us... i remember we went MC Donald for breakfast, we went some lousy pub in boat quay which opens till noon, we went eat in some local 24 hours food court, we went explore in some really sucks canto pub and laugh over it... I remembers, we had always had great time together. I could not remember when and how it begins, and we became good friends... Our friends' start making joke on us, and Mich wanna bet a 6 course dinner that 6849 likes me... It doesn't border us at all...

No comments: