Thursday, November 23, 2006

11th May 2004 Tuesday

Time flies, Tuesday already. Not a good start for my day, having problem to make my foundation looks natural.. hell... meeting lambda, left the house together with maine, reached far east on time. He's not there yet, walk around alone while waiting. Finally he turned up. Bought a watch for myself, then we went lunch, hungry we both, then we went work together. Report work on time, fabian was there already, looking at me with his teddy bear smile. Talk to him a while, and he's friend came join him. Round 8 plus, surprised... edmund turn up, still looks good. So sweet him, came all the way to pass me my birthday present, coz he's leaving back to Ipoh urgent, his grandpa passed away... I unwrapped my present after he left, touching.... he bought me a set of SKll essential tool... so caring him, he remembers!! Fabian paid his check n left, he said he'll be here tomorrow night. Back home done shower, my mobile beeped. Sms from Mr Dewey, ask me where have i been. 9007 sms me round 4pm this evening, wrote " huai dan huey lai le, wo hou xiang ni ". Didn't reply. 12 plus, i sms him " wan an xiao huai dan, muacksss... ", no reply from him, probably sleeping with some chics, hell, doesn't borders me. Tomorrow is gonna be a good day, i hope.

No comments: