Thursday, November 23, 2006

10th May 2004 Monday

Today is a happy day... got up as usual, fabian called early in the morning told me he's going to fixed some business at the phillipe's and was offering me a lift to work. No excuse found, hell, just a lift to work!! Finished my make up, dressed up, doing my final touch-up while talking with christine at back pantry, my mobile rang, he's down stairs. Wow, nice car. Went in the car, then i realised i was so nervous. Still early, so we went for a cup of tea at Divine's bar. We sat down, me still nervous... i ordered a black tea, he's having his usual earl grey. We were talking, he did most of it, i was listening. He shared with me his story when he was in the jail, his bone marrow transplant surgery few years back, his best friend who take cares of all the disco bars in kl... he was being very friendly, those who will always be there when u needed him... went to work, business was quiet... got sms from M from China... saying he missed me, so sweet... 9007 sms me, wrote "wo hou xiang ni"... going out with lambda tomorrow, wanna buy myself a birthday present...

No comments: