Thursday, November 23, 2006

9th May 2004

Cool day today... face difficulty to pull my butt out of my bed... got up early a i promised a morning call to Mr Ernest, had too much to drink last night and make me to wake him up to work just before he passed off... i dozed off again, till my alarm clock buzzss.... count down four more days to my 22 birthday, scary man... time flies without u realising it... shower n went work as usual, a boring day... got to know a new friend today, he got the same name as i do, funny eh? That's how we get to know each other... He came to lobby yesterday and kept looking to my direction... then he ask aishah what's my name because he's been hearing people calling me his name.... haha... he then approached me and he passed me his name card, told me that he just got back from Australia and would like to meet more friends, and ask me to drop him a sms... new friend!!! No sms from 9007, my naughty boy... busy???

No comments: