Thursday, November 23, 2006

8th May 2004 Saturday

Today is a very tiring day... As what he promised, Mark King came pick me up to work. What surprised me was, Nick was sitting beside him. I don't look well, i know, due to 1. not enough sleep 2. no sms from 9007 3. thinking of i was being schedule to work in RV today 4. not enough sleep. Mark King was late for 10 minutes... Nick kept talking, till they dropped me at shang. RV was busy, we all worked like we were shooting Rush Hour lll. Finally, dinner break... i went with netx and andrea, i can hear my stomach crying for help. We had a very good dinner in the cafeteria, got a sms from 9007. He told me that he had touched down in Beijing. I didn't reply. Was giving my fulled attention to my food. Went back to work in lobby after meal, thank god everything was smooth... finally 12:30am, back home shower and now lying on my lovely bed... 9007 sms me, telling me he had reached Taiyuan... ohh.. i think i am addicted... called home and papa ask me when i am going back. Yeah, Mark King bought me a bean filled pig head pillow... haha... i love it!!!

No comments: