Thursday, November 23, 2006

7th May 2004 Friday

Day of surprised... i was sleeping... early in the morning and my mobile kept ringing, it showed private number... i ignored it... it stopped after the sixth missed call. I got up round 1 plus, shower and everything, just before i could finished up my last sip of coffee, my mobile rang again. It showed private number. I pick up, it was Fabian. He had got a birthday present for me, he said, and he got to leave Singapore in few hour's time, it was a last minute thing. He wanna tell me that he had some one sent my present to lobby. I thank him. I went dinner with sharon, sylvia, and netx. Saw SH. He came over to our table, to say hi to Sharon. Report work at lobby, maine told me i have a package. Went into the office, it was lying there in my in-tray. Took it out carefully, and i unwrapped it. Lying peacefully in the box, a diamond bracelet shinning... i love it!!! Fabian got back to Singapore later at night, i thank him for his present. I called mummy to tell her about it. Mark King sent me back in his new car, i showed him my very first birthday present... He said he is not as rich, but he has got a present for me, tomorrow... Nothing from 9007 today, a bit sad...

No comments: