Thursday, November 23, 2006

6th May 2004 Thursday

Today is a good day i guessed... came to work happily, everything was quite smooth, went dinner in cafeteria with Mark King and people from BLU, had a good laugh with them... saw J sitting with his friends, then saw my ex-bf, Mr DH, sat right behind me. Went back to lobby right after my dinner, saw 9007 sitting at table 36 with his guests... he look at me with that smile on his face... i felt i was going to passed over... okay, he called me in the afternoon telling me that he will be in shang later, for a dinner... my heart still beating fast... they didn't stay long, left for dinner in NDM... got his sms shortly, i replied but this time he took a little longer to respond... a bit disappointed... Sharon just couldn't stop asking whether i have already figured out who's that guy, she finally decided to disclose when i told her i am not going to respond to this anymore anymore. It was SH. Thanks Sharon for telling me this, now i have got to act like i don't know anything whenever i see him... and i begged her for keeping her mouth shut. Went supper with Agnes (my lovely sis) in CG, SH was there on duty, nothing happen. Was smsing with 9007, he told me that he is leaving to China on Sat morning, and flying back on Tues. I don't know y, i always smell dangerous on him... i think i am getting hooked...

No comments: