Thursday, November 23, 2006

5th May 2004

Today is a different day... something nice happened...i was having my dinner alone in cafeteria, one guy suddenly showed himself from behind, and sat down beside me. He then looked into my eyes, and smile... I know this guy, he is friend of Zhang, a trainee from China. I stared straight into his eyes with that "what do u want" look. He, suddenly, held out his hand, and start to introduce himself. His name is J. Then, as i was still busy with my dinner, he started telling me about his hometown, which college he from, his favourite past-time, his work... just before he moved on to his weekly schedule, i stood up, got to get back to work, and nice to meet u. Next sentence, " may i have your number? " (sound familiar girls?) Hack, gave him my number and off me go. 9007 sent me a sms today morning, i didn't reply. Here's another sms from him, right after my dinner. I decided to reply. He called me straight away. I didn't pick up. Evening time, at work, Fabian came to see me in the lobby, again... am i touched? or maybe find him annoying and just wanna get rid of him? Whatever, i gave him my mobile number. Here comes Sharon, she looks happy and she said she got something to share with me... then she told me there was a guy from CG been asking about me, i scratched my head, twice, who? i ask. She ask me to take a walk to CG and look carefully. I went down, two female staff, one Indian male staff, SH is the manager on duty... who? Don't tell me is SH, he has got a girlfriend... Sharon is being so mysterious, who's that guy? I just called mummy asking for my birthday present..

No comments: