Saturday, December 2, 2006

18th November 2006

I woke up, to see 6849 staring at me, smiling. I smiled. How wonderful, i slept well last night, in his arm.. We planned to go Wu Fen Pu wholesale clothing market today. We had our lunch at 阿宗面线, before heading to Wu Fen Pu. It's a small shop outlet, with no tables and chairs, and long ques. People standing around in front of the stall, holding their steaming hot mee sua, tucking it ferociously spoon by spoon into their mouth. We joined the crowd, the mee sua was yummy yummy yummy... the pig intestine so soft and the mee sua so tender... yummy...
We head down to Wu Fen Pu, two sides of the small alley packed with stalls and small shops, each shops blazing their own music... it feels like a bigger version Bugis Street. 6849 and I agreed we shop our own way, and meet up three hours later. I bought only few T-shirts, they changing seasons to winter cloths... in stylish bright orange, pink, and baby blue. Nice to see. We met up three hours later in a small cafe. I am having my usual latte. 6849 too. I just realised he's been drinking coffee lately. We shared a small portion of spiced fries too, hungry already after some walk. Weather doesn't look very good, it starts drizzling shortly after the fries was served. We checking our map, next destination is Rao He night market. The drizzling continues, we were now standing in front of a small shop. The shop lady told us that it has been like this lately, the rain will stop shortly. We waited. I am start to feeling a bit cold. We waited. It still raining. Then i told 6849 I'm ready to go. Then we go, walking fast in the drizzling rain, few streets, we reached Rao He. The rain finally stopped. I felt his hand trying to grab mine. I smiled. Rao He is another famous night market in Taipei. We were both so hungry, we sat down with other local people at small stalls, trying out their local food... eat, eat, and eat. Finally we got through to dessert. Hm... We both love the caramelize sweet potato, and the deep fried salt and pepper pork ribs.. Yummy yummy.... We had both take away, then Asahi, from 7-11. Back in the room, we were looking at Jacky's face again, and laughing... eating our pork ribs, sweet potatos, and Asahi, it's heaven... We watched Tv till late, we both love the show. I secretly checking on 6849, he's laughing over the show, like a kid... he's so cute... Hm.. What do i do? Life is such a jerk, why do I have to know this guy and what are we doing here in this room, laughing over some stupid show? Why do he kissed me and left me with all this miserable?? Why do he have to tell me he likes me?? Why do i still thinking of 9007?? Oh.. i cursed 9007 over and over i wishes him died so badly... Suddenly, i realised 6849 was staring at me. I was lost a bit, then i smiled. "Ready to go party?" As planned, we in our nice dress, walking down Xi Men Ting. Our destination is Room 18 near Warner Bros Cineplex. Weather is cool tonight. We walking side by side, holding a can of Asahi each, walking.. Xi Men Ting is packed with stylish, nicely dressed youngsters, hanging around the street... We joined in the crowd, enjoying the cool breeze... He hold me hand... My useless little heart pumping... oh god... should i just tell this guy i am not ready?? But it feel so warm his hand holding mine, i am starting to enjoy it... We took a cab down to Room 18, we were blocked out because we did not bring along our documents. No passport, no IC, no entry. Outside Room 18, checking party people passing us by, we laughed at each other for leaving our passport in the room... Had a short walk around that area, we decided to head back to hotel. We took cab again.
Back to room, it's already 0100 plus... We lying on bed, Tv on. I felt my stomach crying... i kept quiet. 6849 turned and look at me, "you want some food?" Off he go, to some go get some supper, he's hungry. He back with a packet of rice noodle in soup, a packet of sliced pork neck meat cooked in dark sauce and two big can of asahi.... so yummy!!! I heard my stomach grimming.. we watching tv, some funny Taiwan actors was cracking some jokes. We laugh while we enjoying our supper, till we finally set, and off to sleep.. What a wonderfull day....

No comments: