Sunday, August 26, 2007

13th May 2007

I was not exited about the Tokyo Trip at all. Friends were all so happy for me and they were more exited and more looking forward then me. I am sad. It's my birthday today, and i'm not happy. 6849 was upset we don't get to celebrate my first birthday together, and i am upset too. Last night 6849 came to pick me up from work, we went back home together and when i got out from shower, he was standing there with my favourite black forest cake, with candles lighted.. I felt my tears, i thought he was angry with me.. We sat together, just two of us, having cakes and some wines.. it was so simple yet it was so sweet.. He held me and, repeating, telling me to be careful and have fun in Tokyo.. hmm.. i felt more guilty now.. Then, i found my hidden present!! 6849 bought me a nice leather pen, in dark brown shade, i love it! I felt i'm so lucky to have him.. Bording the plane, 6849 called me, he's on his way back to Penang. We have a small chat, and i'm off to Tokyo Narita, for a nine days holiday!

No comments: