Thursday, November 23, 2006

4th May 2004 Tuesday

Stopped diary for months... err.. since that day i went back to kl. Decided to start writing again coz today was a very special day for me, am off today, and have appointment with maine, ben, and christine for dinner, at Ritz Green House. It was so special because my new friend 9007 is joining us. 9007 dropped by shang last night and keep asking me out for a meal together.. well, to "delight" him and to "save" myself from having to eat with him one to one, i decided to invite him to join us for dinner tonight, without hesitate, he accepted my invitation. And yes, he turned up and there he was, with us.. the atmosphere was so awkward at first (swear i was cursing myself)... then, thank god, it turned better after he finally hooked up in a conversation with ben... i didn't know there's another surprised waiting for me... half way of dinner, one of the staff approached our table... with a birthday cake and lighted candles... Surprise!!! So touching, i really didn't expect it because my birthday is like a week more to go... i thank them for being so nice as a friend... at the same time, i wish i could have a hole deep enough for me to dig myself in... dinner over, finally, 9007 insisted to take the bill, and yes, as how a drama moves on, my friends left me with 9007, and he drove me to Mount Faber. I remember this is the second time i have been there... thelast time was with another trying-to-know-me-better friend. Guys, y Mount Faber? Back to 9007. He showed me the place he stays, we went for a little walk, talk a little bit (sounds familiar?), then he send me back home. I have been trying to observe him whole night, still blank... think we should be friend first (sounds familiar?) Now lying on bed, just finished telling this story to my loyal buddy Mr. Mark King. It will be a good night tonight, sweet dreams... Zzzzz...

No comments: